Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tired Tuesday

I didn't sleep too well last night and I've been draggy all day.  I guess that's a good title, then?
 
I posted a recipe on the cooking blog just now.  I haven't posted anything on it in months, because I kind of ran out of recipes and either haven't found a new one that sounded good or didn't like it.  I finally found one today, although I should probably give credit where it's due:  Bill saw a commercial for chicken pot pies made with biscuits so I made them tonight.  They were good, but I think Bill liked them more than I did.
 
We figured out something about Maggie Moo.  She likes their blankets, Frasier usually stays off of them.  We used to think he was playing with the blankets when they were at the end of the couch, he would move them around and use his feet.  But after we moved their blankets to the spot beside the fireplace, we realized that he was still snoozing in their spot at the end of the couch and had no interest in the blankets.  Maggie Moo, however, seems very happy that the blankets are closer to the fireplace.  So, they are now referred to as Maggie Moo's blankets.  She has a tendency to mess the blankets around until they are in a pile, and it gets annoying when she digs around in them.  Bill suggested I cover her up with them when she was digging around the other day, and she went right to sleep!  Since then, I've covered her up a few times and she immediately takes a nap.  Turns out, all this time she's just been trying to cover herself up with her blankies!  Silly baby.
 
Frasier is still quite happy with his blanket-free spot at the end of the couch.  Or at my feet when I'm sitting on the couch.
 
Spoiled bratties!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy spoiled puppies. Froggy

Otter Mom said...

And they wouldn't have it any other way!