Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday

I forgot about it being Good Friday until just a little while ago. Last Good Friday, we went to church but this year we are staying home. I'm feeling much better but I still get tired easily. I did manage to get some laundry done, so I wasn't totally lazy today.

However, I did get out all by myself today! I went to the post office to check the box and I stopped at Wallyworld to get the dvd that Otter wanted for her birthday. She knew about it, I just was unable to get it before her birthday since I was in the hospital that week. She saw it when he got home from school just now, she was happy about it. Of course, I've got her doing chores at the moment so she's probably not so happy anymore!

I miss Easter Eggs! Otter is too old for them now, I think we quit that when she turned 12. But I always enjoyed dyeing them, and we always turned them into deviled eggs and I think that's what I miss. I might boil about 6 eggs so I can make deviled eggs for Sunday. Now that I think about it, that sounds like a good idea.

I found a depression glass vase at a thrift store, the week before I got sick. I posted it on eBay on Wednesday. Last time I checked, it was up to $30.00. I only paid $1.50 for it! I'm kind of amazed, I knew it would sell but I didn't think it would be that much of a profit margin. WOW!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love deviled eggs! Now I think I will have to make some! When i first moved out of my parents house I had a friend - who also recently had moved out- show me how to make them. Erik and I ended up having deviled eggs for dinner one night because I made a whole dozen eggs :).