Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday again!

Party Day for Otter! She's been on the phone for a while, I've lost count of how many times the phone rang but they've all been for her. Typical teenage girl! Bill is still amazed at how much teenage girls can talk and they never seem to stop to take a breath. What's really fun is when she has sleepovers, Bill kind of loses his mind.

I'm feeling much better today, yesterday was better than I have been in the recent past but still not as good a day as I've been having. But I am getting there, I just realized that I have been sick for weeks and frankly I'm tired of it! I didn't realize that I'd been unwell for some time, until I started to feel better the last few days. I would like to encourage anyone with symptoms similar to the ones I had to please not wait - call the doctor immediately! Pancreatits can be fatal if left untreated. And it takes forever to get over. My back is not bothering me nearly as much as it was, it was mostly muscles reacting and the surgeon's office said that I can take Advil which does seem to work. But it is very hard for me not to be able to do things.

We think that Maggie Beagle is literally insane. She is just crazy. No other word for it, the dog is nutso! And she hardly ever runs out of speed. She's so much fun and she drives Frasier nuts, too.

Froggy, I'm not sure how you are going to manage it but you'd better find room in your suitcase for the rocks when you come see me this summer. You know which rocks I mean.

Still waiting on jokes! I might have to come up with some of my own at this rate. And one of these days I'm going to learn how to post pictures here, too. When I get around to it, it's not hard to add things on here.

No comments: