Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Middle of the week already!

I managed to make it to noon today before I gave up and left work. I have been in a lot of pain, but it's mostly the muscles in my mid-back. I took a pain pill last night and slept well, until 4:15 a.m. when one of my suncatchers fell out of the window and scared Frasier! I heard him running out the dog door, and then he snuck back in a few minutes later. Poor goosey dog! Anyway, I woke up better than last night but it's been hard today because my back is being so strange!

Bill got home from the auction with a loaded van. He did buy a bed frame & headboard for Otter after all. It's for a double bed, the headboard is wood and it's nice. It's not huge, but it's one that she saw at the auction and really liked. And since he only paid $5.00 for it, it's perfect! We'll get a new mattress and box springs in the near future - the headboard needs a good cleaning and polishing, which I'm not up to yet. She's going to have to rearrange her room a little bit, the bed is quite a bit bigger but we'll figure it out.

He bought a bunch of other stuff, but I have no idea what is in the majority of the boxes. I might get into them a little later, but I still can't lift or do anything strenuous so I might have to wait for him to get home from work. Hopefully, there is something in there I can eBay!

Froggy, I agree with you regarding Imus and his comments. I'm just tired of hearing about Anna Nicole Smith all the time, especially some of the reports that sound like they are worshipping her and with what I've been told by someone who knew her, they are so far off the mark it's ridiculous. But Imus really put his foot in it, I'm not sure which is worse - the racial comment about nappy hair or the fact that he essentially called them all whores! I guess that they are both about the same, just plain despicable.

I'm still waiting for jokes! I know you must all have them. So bring them on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't come up with jokes yet. Still working on them.

If your back keeps hurting, maybe you should talk to your doctor.

Froggy