Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Stuff


Last Sunday morning.  It was on the way to land and it was only visible for a few minutes.  It was close but not quite as close as the picture makes it look.


Maggie, doing what Maggie does best!  There isn't a picture of Frasier today, every time he sees the camera he leaves.  I don't know why he's afraid of it, but he is.  We've been keeping a comforter on the couch, the couch is leather and really comfortable but it's leather and it's warm!  So we keep a blanket on it so that we don't break out in a sweat just by sitting on the couch.  Maggie likes blankets, anything that hits the floor is fair game for her and she will do her best to pull down enough of the one on the couch so that she can at least lay on a little bit of it.


I just think that this one is funny.  We have spiders that have to be rescued on a regular basis, if we don't take them outside and relocate them to the safety of the yard - Maggie eats them.


This one just fits my family.


I found a picture of Frasier, it's from a while back but it's one of the few I have.  He simply will not let me take his picture.  Maybe he's afraid of papparazzi hounding him!  (Yeah, bad pun).


This one is just cute.

It's the middle of the week and not much going on around here.  It's warm and humid, and I find myself wishing for winter & snow.  It's not the temperature, it's the amount of moisture in the air that is a problem for me.

No comments: