Friday, September 17, 2010

OK! OK!

Froggy's been on me about not posting in a few days.

It's just been a busy week.  Lots of stuff going on, none of it of any particular importance.  Just stuff.

Otter went to a teen program at the library one evening, it might have been Tuesday.  It was 2 hours of game playing, Wii games.  She got books, then went to the conference room for the games.  I walked around the library and found several books, then I took my crochet and sat in the conference room working on pillows while she was playing games.  That was one evening.

But other than that, it's just been business as usual around the house.

Well, there was the one night that we were awakened in the middle of.  By the police.  It seems that our wonderful (not) neighbor called them on us because she said the dogs were barking.  Well, yeah, they were - at the cops!  But after the cops left, they shut up.  However, I could still hear barking.  But it wasn't coming from my yard.  Any guesses whose dog was actually barking?  :)  The police didn't do anything, just told Bill that someone complained about the dogs and by process of elimination it could only be one person.  The neighbors on the other side are a really nice family, he and Bill have male bonding time over their cars often and we knew it wasn't him.  Bill told him about it, he was very surprised because his dog will bark a lot but he hardly ever hears ours.

What else has been going on?  Not much, actually.

I have no idea what is going on in the living room, but I have a suspicion that a beagle may have just tried to get on the couch.  Based on hearing Otter yelling at her!

OK, Froggy.  I posted.  Happy now? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happier, but it will take more blogging to make me really happy. Crazy uncle and I are going to a guilt show today in Austin, then meeting Kid1 and his girlfriend, kid2, ant Toadles for supper.
Aren't your dogs inside at night?
Froggy

Otter Mom said...

What's a Guilt show? Did you mean Quilt show, or are you sending Crazy Uncle on a Guilt trip? :)

The dogsters have been out at night for a while, ever since one of them who shall remain nameless but is the smaller of the two left us a surprise in the kitchen and living room. We're slowly letting them back in at night.

Anonymous said...

I just claim that I am related to Toadles and all spelling errors are because of him. Yes I meant Quilt show. Froggy