Friday, October 21, 2011

Dog Tired


This is how I feel today!  (Our dogsters aren't allowed on the furniture, so I had to go find a picture of a dog on a couch).

I went to work and made it until 11:30.  I got quite a bit done and am actually caught up.  It's not a really busy office. :)  I was aiming for noon, so 11:30 is close.  I still had to go to the post office & buy groceries since I wasn't up to shopping earlier in the week.  But I was home by 1:30, actually I think it was earlier than that.  I've been resting since then and still have a little over an hour before I have to head in the direction of Otter's college to get her.  We're going to stop at Subway for a take-home dinner tonight.  Tonight is all about making it easy on ourselves!

I am a lot better, I'm just mostly feeling really tired at the moment.  I've had a little sinus pressure, but not bad and not pain like earlier in the week.  Bill's much better, he's not coughing very often at all now.

The dogs got their vet check yesterday.  Both are healthy, Maggie is 30 pounds (down 2) and Frasier is just under 70 pounds.  They got shots and Maggie got her butt squashed.  Frasier spent a lot of the visit looking out of the window at the vet's office, Maggie spent most of her time standing in the corner (I think she thought she was hidden from the vet).  They were very happy to get home!

TGIF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way this dog is sleeping. That is how I feel tonight. Froggy