Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday!


This is the best description of my week that I can find!

I went to work this morning but left at 10:00.  I was hoping to make it to at least noon, but not today.

It was really cold when I left the house this morning.  It got to 28 degrees last night.  That is cold!  I was very thankful for the remote start feature on my car, because it was nice & toasty when I got in it.  The downside to that is that when I got to work, it felt even colder when I got out of the car!

I'm actually a lot better, but I am not well yet.  I hate sinus infections.  I haven't had one in so long that I kind of forgot how hard they can be - at least on me.  They might be hard on everybody, but that's not something I can judge.

Bill's home today as well, I'm not sure if he's going to attempt work tomorrow or not.  I am going to attempt it, and we'll just see what happens.

I do have to get back out later on.  We put off the dog's vet visit from Tuesday until today.  I don't want to put it off any longer, Maggie really needs to get her rear squished soon.

I might attempt to hit the grocery store after the dog's trip out, but I might not.  It just depends on how I feel.  I hate to wait until Friday, but that might be what I do this week.

No comments: