Sunday, October 09, 2011

Fall Sunday

It's officially been Fall for a few weeks now, but until today it didn't really feel like it.  It's been breezy, downright windy yesterday, and we've had some rain as well as a few cool days here and there.  But today is the first day that it's really felt like Fall to me.

We have rain on the way, which is always welcome.  And needed!  S. Texas got some rain overnight and this morning, from what my sisterfriend Virginia said they've actually had quite a bit in a short time.  We are in line for the same storm system, but it's slow moving so it might not be here for a while.  Well, the rain barrel still has quite a bit of water in it but it could use a top-off.

I got a lot of crochet done yesterday, and my arms are still tired!  But it was worth it and I really enjoyed it.  I have a few requested items to make, so I have projects this week to keep me busy.

This is a short post, but we've been busy all day and I'm tired.

No comments: