Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just Thinking About Stuff

Such as the fact that I'm really tired and I want to go to bed early.  But I probably won't, because then I will wake up early and be tired again tomorrow...  Neverending theme there.  :)

It's just Tuesday, I guess.  Well, at least it's not Monday anymore!

Rick Santorum dropped out of the race today.  Not really sure what that means for us, as far as who we vote for.  I will not, under any circumstances, vote for the incumbent.  I'm not a fan of Romney by any stretch of the imagination and I don't see myself voting for him, either.  I don't think that Gingrich has a snowball's chance, but he probably hasn't ever had one.  This is going to be a very difficult election for all three of us in this household.  We are all having the same problem, and the probable answer to our conundrum is not one we particularly like.  More on that later, I'm sure!

Froggy, Otter is glad that you liked her pony redo.  She was in the middle of another one, but her allergies and school stuff due this week have prevented her from working on it much over the last couple of days.  But she'll get back to it asap and I'll probably post pictures on the craft blog.

Until then, this one's for Otter:


It's kind of for me as well.  RIF, after all!  (Yes, I meant RIF, Y'all).

No comments: