Friday, April 27, 2012

We Made it to Friday, Finally!

Urg, what a week it's been.

At least it's finally Friday.  I don't have to do anything tomorrow.  That's a good thing.


(Just because I thought it was cute!)  (RIF, Y'all!)

Otter's just about through with her freshman year at college.  I was thinking that she would have to go most of next week, but it turns out that Tuesday will be her last day.  It's also the day she's going to see what books she can sell back.  Then I'm going to pick her up for our Girls Lunch (Cici's Pizza!) and then she'll spend the afternoon at the library.  Then she has about a month off before the summer term where she'll get the first part of the math requirements out of the way.

I managed to get her an appointment with the dentist in the middle of May.  While I'd love the dentist to say that the last two wisdom teeth are ready now and that she can get it scheduled for the next week, I really don't expect that.  Mid-May or sometime after the Fall semester starts, since her summer is booked up, are the two windows for the next oral surgery.

I'm just really, really, really glad that it's Friday!

No comments: