Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I Think We Managed To Get There

Because the tv weatherman said it was 18 officially at the Tulsa airport.  It was mighty cold this morning!  I almost feel sorry for the unsmarts who are already camped out in front of the Best Buy in Tulsa.  We saw them on the news yesterday, they have apparently been there for a day or so already.  They have a tent and a tv in the tent - but even if they have a space heater, I'm sure they were plenty cold last night.  It ain't worth it, people!
 
The saline spray has really helped my dry sinus issues.  I used a q-tip to get it in the right place, which tickles a lot.  But it does feel better.  Although I think it made me sneezy - the saline, not just the q-tip.
 
I brought in my birdfeeders just now, they were emptied pretty fast.  I will probably put them out again in the morning.  The suet feeder is popular but it lasts longer than the seed feeders do.  The dogs prefer the seed feeders, they are more than willing to hoover up any seed the birds spill.
 
The phone guy came out this morning.  He switched us to another line at the phone junction box.  It sounds better, we just hope it stays that way.  But I won't be surprised if they have to come out again at some point.
 
It is going to be another cold night tonight, but not quite as cold.  At least it's dry.

No comments: