Saturday, November 09, 2013

Still Here! (Froggy will get on me if I don't blog regularly)

Froggy, I put 2 more rows on the shawl today, that is on top of the 4 or so I put on it this week.
 
I may be in the market for a new microwave soon.  I think mine is going out.  Well, it is 20 years old so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  Except for being surprised at how long it has lasted.
 
I'm really thinking that Fraiser's teeth need some vet attention.  He has tartar build up and it's gotten bad.  His breath stinks, and so does anything he licks - which means their blankets, the carpet, himself, Maggie Moo!  The problem is that the vet will want to put him under and then we are back to the same problem we had a year ago when the tumor was removed:  an old dog who might not tolerate it.
 
My laptop is covered with dog hair.  Frasier likes to lay his head on the side of the keyboard and get my attention.  No, the laptop doesn't smell!  But it does have a little furriness to it this evening.
 
Thanksgiving is in two weeks.  Christmas is in 6 weeks.  More or less.  I think I might be getting a new microwave from Santa!  Santa Mom, anyway.
 
My allergies were a little better after the freeze, but then they got bad again.  It's been windy and that makes them worse.  Today was cool but at least it wasn't too breezy.  The humidifier is helping.
 
OK, Froggy.  I blogged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time, I was getting ready to nag you. I bought my 3rd Sharp Convection Microwave. They seem to be good ones.
Sorry about Frasier. How about one of those chew bones that are supposed to clean the dogs teeth?
Froggy

Otter Mom said...

I will probably try one of those bones, as soon as I have a chance to get one which may be tomorrow.