Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ready!

Froggy, don't worry.  I got the chocolate!  We bought marshmallows already and I checked the graham crackers.  We're prepared.  Of course, Bill brought in firewood already.  Because I need to make 'smores.  (That's the most important reason for the firewood!)
 
But you are right Froggy - chocolate is good anytime.
 
I don't think we're going to have anything bad, just really, really cold.  But I filled up the car tonight anyway - I try to not let it get below half a tank when there is the possibility of either spring-like storms or for most of the winter.  Just common sense to be prepared.
 
I also brought in the birdfeeders that I put out several days ago.  I bought 4 more plastic birdfeeders at Atwood's the other day that were in their clearance section.  They are kind of cheaply made but they were a buck apiece so I grabbed them.  I'll fill up at least a couple tomorrow morning and put them out - it I remember.  If I forget, I'll get them out Saturday morning.
 
Otter got good news at work yesterday.  Her boss wants to increase her hours and very soon she'll be getting trained on "back of the store management" soon.  It's not actual management, but it is more responsibility.  I think she's really enjoying a job where a) she's not taken advantage of and b) is recognized for being a dependable, hard worker.  And also the fact that the manager knows what he's doing.  And then there is also the fact of the lack of late nights!
 
There was probably more I wanted to talk about, but I'm tired.  It's been a long day and I think I'm going to spend a little while keeping the couch from flying up to the ceiling and the tv from getting lonely.

No comments: