Friday, January 03, 2014

Cold Friday Morning

I think I'm out of the "zone" that I was in yesterday.  I feel 100% better today.  I'm still having allergy issues, but Froggy mentioned how the Mountain Cedar is bothering her and I think that's probably my issue as well.  Hate the stuff!
 
We loaded up the car with recycling and dropped it off this morning.  It was nearly all cardboard this time, but there was a little bit of plastic and glass as well.  Still filled up the trunk and back seat of the car!  Most of the cardboard was Bill's, he cleaned out a lot of stuff during the last couple of weeks while he's been off work.
 
Otter enjoyed the movie yesterday.  She said that it was good but that it did skip a few things that should have been included and will matter in the next movie.
 
Otter is at work this morning, I took her today and she helped me with the recycling.  We are going to go to the Hog Trough for lunch today, so it was easier for me to take her and then we'll pick her up when she gets off.
 
20 degrees this morning.  It is supposed to be in the 40's today and tomorrow.  Then it's supposed to get really cold tomorrow night and we might get a snow storm on Sunday.  Bill's going to make sure that there is a lot of firewood inside, just in case.  I'm going to make sure that the marshmallows and chocolate are in easy reach!
 
Frasier is getting to be as goofy as Maggie Moo is.  This morning, I went outside to check on their outdoor water dish.  It was frozen over, so I dumped it over and popped the ice block out.  It's a rubber dish pan so it was easy to pop the ice out.  While I was doing that, I heard what I thought was a woodpecker.  I looked around and couldn't spot it, then I realized that the sound was constant and that it was coming from behind me.  I turned around, and there was Frasier - with loudly chattering teeth!  I had to make him go inside, but he went back out again almost immediately.  Silly boy.  Well, at least he didn't get stuck under a blanket and unable to find his way out like Maggie Moo did yesterday!

No comments: