Monday, January 27, 2014

Well Let's See If This Works

Here goes nothing!
 
Descriptions will be underneath the picture.


This is the area that is mostly my stuff, but there is a little bit of Otter's.  Since Otter took this picture, some of the things pictured have been sold.


Bill's part of the booth.  Between the shelves are two hooks with Otter's necklaces and above them is a stack of joke framed million dollar bills that Bill came up with.  I think the million dollar bills thing is dumb, but at least one of them has sold so somebody must like them.
 
Bill was able to transfer all my pictures onto a flash drive, then he deleted the corrupted files on the hard drive and reloaded the pictures back onto the computer.  I was afraid that I'd lost all my pictures.


This is not one I made, but I made one like this for Otter.  It's a character from a video game called a Creeper.
 
One more, because I loves me some Derpy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Booth looks good. I hope the pachnko machines sell. Froggy