Friday, August 22, 2014

Back Up and Running!!

And it only took 4 1/2 days and several phone calls by RHTW* to get it taken care of.
 
Even this morning, when our internet/satellite/phone company showed it as being repaired - when they hadn't even actually checked it at our house.  I think that was about the 5th call, and I let Her completely out of the fence at that point.  As in Scorched Earth, but it did the trick.  I also told them that I'm calling them back and that they WILL be adjusting my bill.
 
If you're gonna play with matches, you gonna get burned.  And Red Hair is the hottest fire there is.  (Yeah, I know:  grammar!  But it's Texasspeak.)
 
This is just because I think it's cute:


It's just about right, except that it doesn't have a category for chili!
 
**Bill's Her biggest fan today, he even gave me suggestions of what to say if I had to call them back again.  And very detailed instructions of where to put the Horns to them!  :)  Now, I just gotta convince Her that She really does need to go back inside the fence!

No comments: