Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Again?

I guess it is.  Monday keeps coming around, and I keep trying to skip over it and go straight to Tuesday.  No luck yet!
 
Maggie Moo is a derpy dog today.  Well, she usually is.  But today she is a little more derpy than usual.  Even though I blocked the dogs from getting into the larger part of the garage, she found a tiny spot where she could get between the cardboard boxes, flattened out cardboard boxes that were standing up, the recycling bins (blocked be another large cardboard box) and a bar stool that was holding up most of the standing, flattened out cardboard boxes.  And she apparently spent most of the morning in the area she was blocked from.  Because she couldn't figure out how to get back!  Goofy baby.  Otter got home from work about 11:00 a.m., I put the dogsters out in the garage about 6:00 this morning so she was only out there for a few hours.  (They were put in the garage but they have access to their yard.)  Otter retrieved the beagle from the back part of the garage and then took a damp washcloth to the little furry brat and gave her a sponge bath - beagle kind of stunk!  Otter said Maggie Moo seemed to enjoy the sponge bath, I guess it was like a massage to her.  Frasier was well-behaved today, and he is snoozing in the floor at the moment.
 
Just because it's cute, but then Beagles generally are.


 
I called the internet provider we use today.  They gave me the free week, they actually gave me a little more off the bill than the 5 days downtime.  I would have preferred more, but we're satisfied.
 
This is the absolute truth:



No comments: