Thursday, July 19, 2007

News Blackout

Otter & I are on an official news blackout. So we might not even turn on the computers from tonight through about Monday or so. Well, we might turn them on. But we aren't even looking at any news sites that we normally check. I've already seen the title of one news report that was obviously a HP spoiler, and I don't want to know anymore! The publisher shipped some books early, and even though they are asking people not to read them early - get real! If I got one early, I would probably have already finished it by now. So, if you don't hear from us or get email answered it's because we are not online.

I called the electric company today, they are not responsible for my gate being left open yesterday. Neither is the gas company, they read the meter from over the back fence and the water meter is in the front yard. I'm just glad that my next door neighbor happened to see the dogs out in the front and she brought them home to us. There isn't any way that the dogs could have opened this gate, I'm thinking about the kid we saw behind the house a couple of weeks back. If it was him, he was probably unhappy that the shed is also padlocked. And now all the gates are locked.

The final bill from the hospital arrived yesterday. There has either been another payment or they gave me a discount because there was $1,600.00 knocked off from what the insurance EOB said. Always a good thing! Slowly but surely...

No comments: