Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday Now, Only One More Day!!!!

'Till the Harry Potter movie premiere. Otter is just beside herself, but she's not happy that we have to wait until Sunday to see it! But I'm taking her to see it at the IMAX, so it's not like she's missing out any anything. She had asked a friend of hers, but it turned out that the friend's family is leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be back for several days. So Otter will possibly get to see it twice at the theater, once on Sunday and once when her friend gets back.

But, because she is her mother's daughter, Otter prefers the redhead in the cast! Can't imagine why....... :)

It rained again today, by the way. We still managed to mow the back yard but it was a real chore. The grass was just so wet, and there are still frogs everywhere. We try to watch out for them while we mow, and then we wait for them to move or relocate them ourselves.

The blogger program has been having some problems, not just me but also a few other bloggers I know have had difficulties with the site. So if you try to leave me a comment, it might take you a few tries. I tried to leave a comment for someone else and it never did accept it, so if that happens there is always email if you need to tell me something.

2 comments:

Shara said...

Hi Ottermom - You know, I didn't even know you had a blog! Now I can read it all. Enjoy Harry Potter. I know it will be good. We may have to come tot he Imax sometime - is it in Tulsa???

Otter Mom said...

Yes, the IMAX is in Tulsa. It's on 71st street, sort of across from the Super Target if you are familiar with Tulsa.

Let me know if you do ever head this way, we can go thrifting!