Wednesday, July 18, 2007

We do not want to know!

How the Harry Potter series turns out until we read the books for ourselves. I'm speaking for the Otter here, as well as myself. So, if you think you are doing us a favor by repeating anything you've read/seen/heard/been told, etc. - PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! Otter and I are on an official news blackout, and we won't get the book until Sunday so we are going to have to be even more careful about what we read/see/hear than we were the last couple of times.

No more turtle tales, but I did have to empty out my fountain this morning because it had wrigglers. We have enough adult mosquitos to deal with, I really didn't want to breed my own! But since we've had so many frogs in the yard, I have noticed that there are a few less skeeters to deal with. Since I put the bricks in the dog's outside water dish, I have not seen any frogs that couldn't get out. So I guess it's working.

I want to give my friend Sharra a quick shout-out. I'm anxiously awaiting my goodie box, I know it will be special. THANKS! (She might not want to know the end of the Harry Potter series either, so don't post any comments with spoilers on here please).

One of these days I might learn how to post pictures on here. I've tried a few times, and even when I follow the directions it doesn't work. And being the Borg Queen I have to follow the directions! I'll figure it out eventually.

We haven't had rain in about a week. It's been nice. I was beginning to think that we were going to skip summer entirely and just go straight to fall.

3 more weeks until school starts! Then I'll be the mother of a high school student. Urgh. Where have the last 15 years gone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since I don't read or watch Harry Potter I will have no idea about it, even after everybody knows.
Enjoy the book. Glad you had popcorn.

Tell the dogs to leave the frogs alone or you will chase them around the yard with them. remember the bath for Maggie and the bone for Frasier? Froggy