Monday, September 03, 2007

All Done!

Well, mostly all done. With the rent house. We finished all the outside painting, Bill installed a new door closer on the front screen door and I mopped, waxed/polished the kitchen and bathroom floors. I also went over all the wood floors with the Swiffer, cleaned the ceiling fan in the master bedroom and vacuumed in there again. Oh, and I washed all the windows! There are a couple of small things that we still want to do, but those can be taken care of after work this week. But if someone comes along and wants to rent it before we get to those, they are not big deals. The important thing is that we now get our life back! We don't have to spend every spare second at the rent house. The ad was in the paper yesterday, it doesn't seem to me like Labor Day weekend would be a time people would be looking for a house to rent but who knows.

Otter didn't go with us today, but when we got home the first thing she said to me was to ask if her father hurt himself today! She knows him pretty well, I'd say. :)

I also read an interesting article. Seems our President went to Iraq again! Can't see any of the current D-side candidates doing something like that, in an active war, and getting the reception it looks like he got from the troops! I know Hitlary went a few years ago, but she was not popular for good reasons. She's worthless, anyway. Bush is a real man, not a wimp.

No comments: