Monday, September 17, 2007

I think I've finally figured it out!

How to post pictures here, that is. I went back over everything and there was one tiny, little square that I'd forgotten to check when signing up for the service & creating my blog. The one that said I'd read the policy on uploading images. I had read it, I just missed clicking the box that said I had! So Froggy, this one is for you.
I thought you might like it. Does it bring back memories?

















This is what the living room at the rent house looks like now. For anyone that remembers it, the floor is just amazing. It doesn't even look like the same house anymore. It turned out really well. We couldn't be happier with it.













A while back, I posted about a visitor we had. A brown, furry, winged visitor that showed up on the front porch. Here "he" is!



No comments: