Monday, September 19, 2011

Pirates!

Today is Otter's favorite day.  It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day!  Or, maybe it should be Text like a pirate day because she kept texting me in pirate speak between classes.

Anyway.  I'm posting a link, I've seen some of the stuff but not all of it so I'm not vouching for it being polite.  But, the fun ones are always the name generators.  I did the one that give you a pirate name and also a whole pirate life.  My pirate name is Wooden Head, which some people might find appropriate.  But I really like the description:

Arrr, you're one of the few pirates who enjoys coffee. And after 35 cups you're ready to take on the English Navy, sail around the world, paint the ship, pleat the mizzenmast, iron the sails, scrub the rudder and sweep the floors. You really need to switch to decaf.

None of the questions had anything to do with coffee, but it nailed me 100% on that.

Here's the link to the article:


The pirate name generator I used is on the page link, but here's a link to it specifically:


And this picture is just because I think it's cute:


One more pirate for the day:

My favorite pirate!

No comments: