Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Barooooooooooooooooo!

Hi! Hi! Hi!

It's meeeee, Maggieeeee.  I gots to talk to youse.



The dday beforre todday was our beffday.  We didn't knowed it was our beffday until our peoples tolds us.  Wee gott treeats!  They were goooodd treeats.  We're goooodd doggiees.

But my momm playeded a trick on me.  I hadda get a baff!  I didn't wanted a baff.  But my mommm and Frasier's momm saided that I smelleded.  I likeded the way I smelleded.  But they put me in the water place and gotted me all wett.  I didn't likeded itt.  My mommm made me all dried and fluffied.  Then I got to runn and play and Frasier playded wiff me.  Thenn hee groooomeded mee.






Then momm's momm who is also big brudder Frasier's momm gave us the treeats.  They were gooooodd treeats.  We're goooooddd doggieees.

Wee like beffdays.  But I don't likeded baffs.

No comments: