Thursday, August 09, 2012

Thursday Stuff and some TNT thrown in as well

For some reason, I'm title challenged lately.

Otter will be home tomorrow!  I'll leave work a little early, then go to the airport and get her.  We usually try to have something special or different for Friday night supper and sometimes we'll pick something up and bring it home.  I was thinking about buffalo burgers, but nobody has buffalo in stock at the moment.  So, I asked Otter what she wanted way before she even left, in case I couldn't find it.  She wanted Whataburger.  so, after I collect her and her luggage, we'll stop by Whataburger on the way home and get dinner.

I managed to get some crochet time in this morning, I've been working on my shawl again and I've put a few rows on it this week.  I got two rows on it this morning, usually I only have time for one row but I got all my chores done early and had about 30 minutes before I had to leave for work.  So, out came the crochet!  It's still got a long way to go, but it's coming along fairly quickly.

TNT:

We're thinking that Office Depot is now going to be a place we no longer shop at.  They are supporting an organization that we don't approve of or agree with, the born this way foundation.  (No respect = no capital letters).  Which was founded by the degenerate "singer" we can't stand and think is immoral.  The group is exactly what it sounds like, and DEGENERATE is the most appropriate word for it.  The so-called singer is usually referred to as "gagged" around the house.  Yes, I know we'll have to pay more for some things - but that's not really the issue.

This world is in trouble with a capital T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David Reimer. His story would argue that you are, in fact, born this way.

Otter Mom said...

None of us are in fact "born that way." The Bible is the final authority. God made us in His image and no matter what gagged says, Jesus was/is not degenerate. It's a choice.