Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Twists and Turns and Thoughts

Got in the car to go back to work yesterday after lunch, and what was on the radio?  Crazy Train!  I changed the station immediately and managed to NOT hear that song in my head for the rest of the day.

I keep thinking that it's Thursday, but it's still only Wednesday.  Part of my confusion is the fact that Bill's taking some of his earned time off tomorrow and Friday.  Also, I got most of my Friday errands done today so that Frasier Friday won't be quite to packed with stuff to do.

We talked about a quilt last night.  I think we are going to make one, but it's going to be a family effort.  Bill's made 4, I've made one and there are still bits & pieces left from those.  Quilts are not particularly hard to make, just time consuming mostly.  Otter will probably help as well, whenever and how ever much she wants to.  Not sure if we're going to use a particular pattern or color scheme, though.

Froggy, I'm going to get your hat & scarf in the mail to you soon but I'm waiting a while.  I have a few hot pad ideas that I'm thinking about, but it kind of depends on my arms.  The tendonitis is a little worse lately, but that's because I've been helping Bill with the pachinko machines.  It's not bad, it's just enough that I'm aware of it.  This time, I'm not going to ignore it and attempt to push through the pain because that's what caused it to get so bad in the first place.

I've also been thinking that I'm going to "thin the herd" of Fenton.  I'm not going to get rid of it, but there are a couple of pieces that I don't particularly care for (shoes mostly) and I'm probably going to donate them.  I'd rather have a few pieces that I really want and I'm out of room for it anyway.  So, I'm going to think about getting rid of a little bit of it, but not that much actually.  Just a few pieces.

Girls Lunch with Otter tomorrow!  Then I think she is going to the library for a few hours.  She wants to go to a hamburger place that we like.  It's still fast food, but I usually get a chicken sandwich there and not a burger.

Those are my thoughts today.

No comments: