Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I think it's Wednesday!

But I'm not really sure about anything today. It's a result of little sleep last night. I moved to the couch to sleep, I was afraid of bumping Bill's ankle. But I slept with one ear open, in case he needed help in the night. And since I was on the couch, Frasier could reach me easily so he visited me several times. I was awakened by a furry face with a cold nose on mine a lot! And Frasier also snores.

Bill stayed home, but it was a battle to convince him. He's been in bed with his foot propped up most of the day. He's much better but it is nowhere near healed yet - that is going to take a while. I made an appointment with him for the follow up with my doctor on the 14th and she will decide then about the stitches.

Otter went to work with me today again, originally she was going to stay home. Since we didn't get to run our errand yesterday, she went with me today and then after work we went to the mall. She now has several more pairs of earrings in her collection, she bought a cd and a book she wanted. School starts tomorrow, she's ready but not ready if you know what I mean!

After she gets on the bus in the morning, I am going to take Bill to the rent house. Bill is going to sit in the floor and see how many carpet nails he can pull up. I think I can trust him tomorrow to not do certain things, unlike today! :)

There really isn't much else to do to get it rent-ready. The majority of the big stuff has already been done, it will take a while for the floor to be done but we think it's worth the wait.

It's pretty hot here, we finally have our summer heat. It has been close to 100 the last couple of days and possibly over today. It should be over 100 the next several days and we have heat advisories. We are not going to be outside in the heat much anyway. The dogs don't seem to want to stay outside, either! They will be out tomorrow, but they have plenty of water as well as several shady spots (including a dog house that they ignore) and they will have access to the garage.

No comments: