Sunday, December 02, 2007

First Sunday in December

We officially joined our new church today! Otter and I also started attending Sunday School, which we really enjoyed. The youth have a Christmas party next Friday evening, and she's looking forward to it. Bill will be baptised sometime after the first of the year, I'm not sure exactly when yet but I'll post it as soon as we find out. I'm also toying with the idea of joining the choir. But not right away.

I took Otter and her friend to a local museum, they have an exhibit every year of Christmas trees. Or what they call Christmas trees anyway. This year's were pretty tame, but some years they can be really wild. There is also an exhibit of gingerbread houses, most made by school and scout groups. They are always a lot of fun and we always leave hungry! We also looked around the museum like we usually do, the girls seemed to really enjoy it. I did, too.

I think that we'll start our Christmas decorations this week. Otter went over to Grandpa & Sweetie's house yesterday to help decorate their tree. She had a great time. She's been pestering me about our tree now! I will probably ask Bill to get it out of the attic tomorrow or Tuesday. Along with all the boxes of lights, ornaments and assorted stuff. I'm not really sure where the wreath is, I guess it's up there somewhere. Hope so, anyway.

There was probably more I wanted to say but I don't remember at the moment. So TTFN!

No comments: