Thursday, August 19, 2010

Too Long A Day!

My day started early.  Billyboy had to be in early today, so he got up at 4:00.  Well, the alarm was set for 4:00 but I think he actually got up before that.  I got up about 4:15.  And I've been on the go ever since.  Let me tell you, there is not enough coffee in the world today!

The Borg Queen is tired.  The drones are off somewhere, doing whatever they do when the Queen isn't watching them.  (Run, doggies!)

I'm very ready for Saturday.  But there is still one more day to get through first.

I'm too tired to even crochet!  That almost never happens.

I did manage to get some done on my prayer shawl project, I took it to work yesterday and spent about 1/2 of my lunch hour working on it.  It's coming together nicely, I'm just anxious to get it done since it's a gift for someone.  I think I'm probably about 1/4 finished with it, so there's still a ways to go on it.  (A ways is correct Texas grammer!).

And I forgot what else I was going to say.  Think I need to go to bed early tonight. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds bad when you are to tired to crochet and can't remember what you wanted to say. Senior moments? Froggy

Otter Mom said...

No, not a senior moment. Just a tired Mom moment!

And I did get into my yarn. I didn't actually crochet, but I did some work hiding tails on the black & white scarf I made for Otter.