Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just a Normal Tuesday

So far, it's also a firedevilevilbug free day.  That's a good thing.  Bill killed the two we found yesterday, and I didn't see anymore anywhere but that may only be a temporary thing.

We have a fly trap, it's a 2-piece plastic contraption that resembles an upside down bowl (lid) with a bottom piece that resembles a bundt-style cake pan.  The bottom piece is filled with water and something to attract flies, wine works wonders.  They fly in through the opening in the bottom, land in the liquid to get whatever sweet stuff they think it is and then they can't figure out how to get back out (flies aren't smart) so they drown.  It works the same way with wasps.  Somebody Bill works with told him to use mountain dew soda to attract the wasps.  He filled it yesterday, so far it's empty.  I'm hoping that it won't attract bees, just wasps, but they will probably be attracted to it as well.

Otter and I went to the library this afternoon.  We got our usual load.  Then I paid a $4.00+ fine for her books that were late because I wanted to read them and forgot about them.

We moved the rest of her craft stuff/creative stash from the garage to her room.  It's kind of dusty, but she's going through it and putting it on her shelves.  Some of it might get to my shelves in the garage.

Froggy is now moved!  She had an iteresting time with the packing company yesterday, but the moving company (today) was apparently much more professional.  So I now longer have any "blood relation" family in SA.  Which is kind of sad, but I'm very happy for Froggy & her family.  I think that they'll be very happy.  Once the moving company brings their belongings tomorrow and they've had time to find themselves!

No comments: