Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday, But it Feels Like Monday

Or maybe it's really Friday the 13th and nobody told me?  That is what the 95-year-old-teenager told me today.  Of course, from the day he (and I) had, I can see why he thinks that!

It was just one of those days, and I was very glad to see 3:30 roll around so I could escape.



Otter found the above picture and told me about it.  It's cute.  It's pretty close, too.  I found a similar one that talked about how wasps only desire is to mess things up for humans and it was right on.  It just had language I don't use, so it's not on here.  No sign of any of them today.  The fly/wasp trap has a couple of flies in it, which is not bad - but no yellow jackets.

The upshot of today is that it's one less day until Friday!

Today is the last day of spring/first day of summer.  That's because summer officially starts(ed) right after 6:00 p.m.  Although I don't think we really know what day it is.  Or what time it is.  The clock & calendar have been messed with too many times, so it's really all just a guess anyway.

Bill keeps asking me to spell words for him.  I can't type my thoughts and spell other words at the same time, so I'm going to post this.

Happy Summer!

No comments: