Monday, December 16, 2013

Ready, All Done, Un-Treed

Ready for Christmas.
 
All done with the decorations.
 
Un-treed this year!
 
I went to Wallyworld at lunch today.  It was crazy, I stood in line for what felt like forever.  Then, Otter and I went to another Wallyworld this evening and stood in line for 20 minutes or so, but we are done done done with Christmas shopping.  I may want to get a little more misc. stuff for the stockings, it's not all candy - just mostly candy!  But if I don't, it's not a big deal.
 
The 4' Christmas tree stayed in it's box and has been taken back out to the garage.  The wreath is on the door and the Nativity is on top of the entertainment center.  The stockings are by the fireplace.
 
And Maggie Moo didn't get into trouble, although she was very interested in the box I was getting the Nativity set out of.
 
Otter's done with her shopping as well.
 
So, I guess all we have to do now is wait until the 25th.

No comments: