Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Froggy! I've Decided What We Are

We're A-listers!  (Private joke between Froggy and myself.)  Froggy, do you agree with me?
 
I'm not sure, but I think the groundhog has snuck back here.  It's cold and wet.  Not icy cold, but cold for this time of year.  Or, it could just be my fault for switching the blankets out and putting the warm winter stuff away.  That's what Bill thinks, but I'm claiming to "No Nuzzing" in the words of Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's Heroes.
 
The aripachi machines are on their way out vey soon.  I'm going to start writing "Kick Me" in UPS-speak - also known as Fragile.  Fragileee!  (Anybody else remember the movie A Christmas Story?)
 
Otter and I are going shopping Saturday.  We're going to Hobby Lobby.  We had stuff we wanted to by there, but we have decided to wait until Saturday.  We might hit a few yard/garage sales if we see any, and there is at least one church that is having a yard-ish sale on Saturday that we want to go to.
 
Otter's picked her birthday dinner.  She was thinking about what we could cook, until I reminded her that she could also choose a restaurant.  She went with Chinese, there is a buffet we go to occasionally.  I'm going to pick up a birthday cake Monday morning, and she also reminded me that ice cream is required.  Of course!  And Taco Night is still on Sunday, the 30th.
 
I haven't been to the booth in a couple of days.  I think I'll probably go by tomorrow.  Bill's come up with a few things he wants me to take up there and there are still several shot glasses.  I'm also thinking about thinning the Fenton herd just a bit more - but I'm not sure yet.
 
We've changed the "flavor" of dog food we feed the poochsters.  A while back, the grocery store didn't have the specific type of the brand we buy - I can't remember the brand off the top of my head, but it comes in a yellow bag.  We'd been feeding them "healthy weight" which was mostly for Magginator.  When the store was out of that kind, I got "healthy longevity" for them and we noticed two things almost immediately:  1)  The flatulence issue disappeared almost immediately - we quit giving them the gas pills after a while and while they did help with the issue, there is almost no stinkiness anymore with the switch.  2)  Frasier is turning into a puppy again.  Consistently.  He's playful and very energetic.  He has run the beagle out of energy more than once recently.  It's amazing.  We went back to the healthy weight for one week to check and they did start to smell a bit more, again.  So, we've been feeding them the healthy longevity variety and will stick with that.  They seem to like it better, as well - although I've seen some of the things they eat and I don't think they care!
 
My puppy is a puppy again and I'm happy happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you.Froggy