Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Still Here

Just been busy!
 
But Froggy will get after me if I don't blog, so here goes:
 
It's Wednesday.  Wine Wednesday at least!  But not Whine Wednesday at any rate.
 
We sold a pachinko machine at the booth!  The buyer saw the craigslist ad and contacted Bill about a couple of machines he had that he wanted restored.  One machine was pretty far gone, it is what we call a "parts machine" and the other one was in decent shape but it did need a few things and the restoration would have been major.  So, since he was looking at spending mucho $$ he went to the booth and decided he wanted to just buy an already restored machine.  Bill worked a deal with him on a discounted price for the machine at the booth and he took the two machines the buyer had in trade.
 
I took a few more shot glasses up to the booth today, as well as a couple of other things.  I don't think anything has sold since Sunday, when we took more stuff up there.  But at least one machine did sell.
 
I put several pieces of yarn out for the birds yesterday, both front and back yard.  I haven't seen any birds out today, unless you count the geese I saw at work.  One was standing in the grassy area across the street this morning - honking his head off at nothing!  Later, there were two geese just walking down the street when I came back from lunch.
 
OK, Froggy.  I blogged.  Happy?  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I am happy that you blogged. Glad that things are selling. Froggy

Anonymous said...

This is my second comment. IT is now Sunday this is from Wednesday
Nag, nag, nag

Otter Mom said...

(Froggy's 2nd comment was because the first one never showed up. Blogger has it's moments!)