Sunday, March 30, 2014

Note to Self...

Don't ever EVER EVER drink green tea again.  Or anything made with/containing green tea.
 
That way, maybe I won't have to spend hour after hour doing anything I can not to scratch all my skin off!
 
We went to a nearby town for our Last Sunday of the Month Family Excursion.  We had a lot of fun.  I'm the only one that found anything, and I didn't find much but at least I did find something.  4 skeins of brand-new, unused, clean yarn for $1.00.  We ate at Arby's and instead of coke (Texas coke could be any brand, remember), I got a peach tea and I noticed that it said it was made with green tea.  Smelled great, tasted wonderful.  After I had two or three swallows, the itching started but I didn't quite connect the dots until I'd had about 1/2 of the tea.  I threw it out at that point, but the damage was done already and I had to deal with itching for a while.  I'm thinking it is a fairly strong allergy, since the itching was intense and long-lasting and started pretty fast.  I don't think I've ever had green tea before, and now I guess I won't have it again!
 
I hate my allergies.
 
Froggy!  I finished your non-crochet "thing" Friday.  I still have two crochet related projects that I need to finish but they need to be done start-to-finish at once and I haven't had enough time.  I have another project for you that I am working on as I get time, I'm not giving you any hints at all about that one.
 
Taco Night tonight!  We had tacos, rice-a-roni Spanish rice and refried beans.  This time, I bought flour tortillas.  Usually, we buy taco shells but this time we wanted a change.  We don't have flour tortillas very often.  It was so good!
 
Even if I am still a bit itchy.

No comments: