Thursday, March 06, 2014

I Hate Sinus Infections!

I am still having issues.  I managed to make it to work Tuesday, which I mentioned.  Yesterday, (Wednesday), I didn't even try.  I woke up tired and knew Resistance (to resting) would be Futile.  Other than going out on the front porch to get the paper, I didn't leave the house at all.  I mostly just rested, I napped a little bit and took it easy.  Otter was off with a friend of hers, so I had a very quiet house until Billyboy got home from work around 5:00 ish.

I was beginning to get concerned that maybe it was time to go back to the doctor but then I remembered that this is exactly how sinus infections used to affect me.  The ones I had frequently when I was a kid that eventually led to the rhinoplasty when I was 16 to rebuild my sinuses.
 
I did manage to make it to work today, I had high hopes that I might make it past noon!  Younger boss said that I looked like I felt better than the last time he saw me, which was Tuesday.  I felt pretty good and got a lot done.  Until about 11:00, when I crashed.  Bill and I already had plans to meet for lunch at the Chinese place, we did that about 11:40 and then I went home.  I did have one errand, which involved the booth.
 
We've made a few changes at/with/about the booth.  The booth next to ours came available this week.  We talked to the owner of the mall and he gave us a discount on renting it as well as the original space.  We originally were going to try it for 3 months and see what happens, and we have had sales but not that much.  However, we started the booth right after Christmas and right before Tax Season - spectacular timing, huh?!  We really didn't have room for all the pachiko machines and the misc. stuff that Otter and I have.  So, we decided to take over the next space and expand our booth.  We're also going to keep it a few more months longer than planned and see what happens.  I've unearthed a few things in my cleaning out efforts lately and several are things that would potentially sell at the booth.  I picked Otter up from work this afternoon and we met Bill at the antique mall.  We (OK, mostly Bill!) rearranged the machines and moved the shelves around.  Then Otter and I put everything back on the shelves.  I took a few things up there and I still have a few other things.  Bill's thinking he might clean out the Useless Collection (the shot glasses) and see about putting a few of them in the booth as well.
 
I was sitting on the couch this afternoon, thinning the herd of crochet hooks, and I noticed that Maggie Moo was just sitting underneath the coffee table.  Just sitting there.  She was just chilling, and she looked like she was enjoying it.  Silly little derpy baby!

There is a reason we like Derpy Hooves!  She reminds us of Maggie Moo!

No comments: