Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Heat Wave, We're Having a Heat Wave

Anybody else besides me remember that song?  Because we can sing it today, in our little corner of NE Oklahoma.  Humidity is through the roof today.  It rained this afternoon, which cooled the temp down quite a bit.  But it got warm again after the rain quit, and the already extreme humidity multiplied by about a million.
 
Otter said that the dogs have spent most of this warm day doing what they do best:  sleeping!  Well, they do that on cold days, hot days, rainy days, sunny days...
 
Froggy, I don't really think I want the spinning wheel lamp.  If I can walk away from something and it stays on my mind, then I generally still want it.  But this time, after I posted the picture on here, it completely left my mind.  In fact, until I checked for comments to be posted (blogger didn't tell me about your comment) I had completely forgotten about it.  I guess I don't really want it.
 
I made sun tea today.  I should have put it out yesterday, but I didn't think about it until it was late in the afternoon.  It was hotter today, but yesterday was sunnier.  I still got it made today and it looks like it's strong enough.  It's in the fridge, cooling down because sun tea is pretty hot when it's first made since it's been sitting in the sunshine all day.  I actually got ours put out before the sun came out this morning, and then Otter brought it in about mid-afternoon, so it didn't become rain tea!
 
OK, Froggy.  I blogged again and you didn't even have to nag me! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was just getting ready to nag you about blogging. Sun Tea sounds good. I may make some tomorrow.
Froggy