Thursday, July 03, 2014

It's a Beautiful Day

Really nice and also like Spring, not like the first week of July!  The sky is gorgeous, the perfect shade of blue and no clouds at all.  It's warm but not hot and there are birdies chirping all over the place.
 
It was in the 50's last night.  The 50's!  In July.  Bill opened the house up this morning, it was nice & cool.  The birdies were chirping their little feathered heads off then, too.  Including a huge dove that landed in one of the trees in the back yard.
 
 
Today has been a "whatever" day.  Otter had to work, she talked me into taking her this morning and we took the recycling stuff on the way.  Bill's been working on his pachinko restoration as well as moving more of his stuff back to the office/pachinko workroom.  I've been doing stuff around the house, and for the first time in a long time and probably the last time in a long time, the laundry basket is empty!  That won't last long, it never does.  I swept the front porch off, judging by the "evidence" I'd say the resident bat has been back.  Fine with me, he is welcome to come eat all the buggies he can catch!
 
Otter and I have shopping plans tomorrow.  At least in the morning, she still has quite a bit of sewing and misc. stuff to do on her cosplay clothing.  But we are going to the mall so I can go to the Coach store about getting some of their leather cleaner/conditioner and we're going to hit a few thrift stores while we are out and about.  Bill's going to be enjoying the day at home, he is still working on the pachinko restoration and the work room but he enjoys it.  Seems like it would be work-like to me, but not to him.
 
Well, Bill just reminded me that I was going to mail something but I forgot to take it when I got Otter from work so I guess I'd better head in the general direction of the post office!  I guess I'd better check the UPS box while I'm at it, and I think that he also wants me to take his car so I will run it by a gas pump while I'm at it.
 
Also, Blogger is acting up again.  Froggy, your comment posted but when I told it to post KN#3's comment, it sent hers to the delete file.  I was able to find it but I couldn't get it to post or move the comment back to the "waiting to post" file so I retyped what she said and posted it that way.  I do remember Uncle Buck's RV and he would generally have a crowd of grandkids with him where and whenever he travelled, now that I've had time to think about it I do remember Mom saying something about the rain when y'all went to the zoo but I don't remember all the actual details.
 
OK, the post office is waiting on me!

No comments: