Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Baroo! Baroooo! BAROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Hi Hi, it's meeeee Maggie!  I have not talkded to youse in a looooong time.
 
I'ze beed a sick puppy.  My firstest mommeee lives in anudder denn now, I dunt knows where it iss but shee comes to seeeee meee sometimeses and it's funn when sheee comes to seee mee.  My anudder mommee, shee is my firstests mommee's mommee, is nowz my mommee.  I likes zat, now I gots two mommeess.  My anudder mommee is also my big brudder Frasier's mommee too!  I'ze gonna calls her my mommee nows.
 
I been feeling sicky latelies.  I dudn't knows how to tell my mommees.  I been havings accidents lots latelies but I'ze a goooood girrrl and accidents are badd but I'ze a goooood girrl. But I figurrred out how to show my dadd, I accidented where hee could seeee mee.
 
My mommee taked me to the vett.  I dun't like the vett but I was happee to go thiss time.  The vett squasheded my bellie and looked att all my parts.  The vett saided I has a 'fection.  I gotts medicies I gotta take.  I likes one of them but I dun't likes the other one.  My mommee gived me the yucky medicies in cheeeeese today!  I likes cheeeese!
 
I feelz all betterz now, I wants to play play play agains.  Frasier playded withs me until he gots tired.  I keeps playing now!

 
The vett gived me bunches of treatts!  I even let them do that rude thing to my behind parts that they haves to do sometimeses and cutts offs my toe nailses.  My toe nailses gonna grows backs again though.

No comments: