Friday, October 17, 2014

Blah Friday

Kind of a Blah! day.  I thought yesterday that I might have the tummy bug but that was before Otter told me she had it.  I'm pretty sure I got it from someone else, not Otter.  But I still woke up feeling icky and with a painful tummy so I called in.  Mostly, I've been parked on the couch,
 
We are most likely going to visit another church this Sunday, probably United Methodist.  But it will not be the one we previously belonged to.  It's no secret that we are not in favor of legalizing g ay marr iage.  The United Methodist official position is against it.  There is a group of UM pastors who have created a webpage and taken out a full-page ad in the paper where they state that they are against everything the church they belong to & minister in teaches - which may well be enough to get them fired in fact, and one of the names signing it is the minister at that particular church.  So, we are probably going to look at our other UM choice.  We'll eventually find the church we belong at, but we are not going to be in a hurry.
 
The dogs seem happy that I'm home.  They've shown their happiness by napping!  One on each side of me, and they were snoring in tandem earlier.  Froggy, it brought back memories!
 
Otter is feeling better, she worked this morning but about 11:00 she texted me to tell me that her boss told her to leave about noon, which is a couple of hours earlier than she was scheduled for.  He knew she wasn't feeling 100% and I think he was surprised that she came in today.  She works a later shift tomorrow, she intends to sleep in tomorrow morning.  She'll be here Sunday with her laundry basket!
 
Frasier is calling me, I think it's time to go play with the dog.  He's talking up a storm!  Maggie Moogie Moo just ran over to him, I think she's trying to get a game of Puppy War started.  Guess I'd better go pay attention to them now.

No comments: