Thursday, October 23, 2014

I Think I've Set a New Record

2, two, TWO migraines in one day.  (I didn't say it was a good record.)  The first one was late morning and the flashing lights didn't last long at all.  The headache was not horrible, but it was there and I knew it.  Caffiene to the rescue!  I went to Hobby Lobby at lunch for the other skein of yarn for Otter's blanket and yarn did help, but not enough because I still had the headache until about 4:00.  About 4:30, I started seeing flashers again and this time it lasted.  Bill made me go lie down, I was down for about an hour and the flashers finally went away.  The headache is always after the flashers, and tonight's headache is actually worse than the earlier one.  Usually, small flashers = longer, more intense pain but tonight's headache is worse that the morning.  Which could be because it's my 2nd one of the day.  Or, it could be that the first one never really developed until 4:30 when I started seeing the 2nd set of flashers because the first set was just barely there before it went away.
 
Whatever, I don't like it!

No comments: