Wednesday, October 22, 2014

It's Just Wednesday. That's All. Just Wednesday.

Middle of the week and nothing much has happened that was exciting, but I haven't blogged since Monday and I don't want Froggy getting after me!
 
Otter had the car today, Wednesday is Truck Day at work and she has to be in at 5:00 or 5:30 - ain't nobody willing to get up that early to take her to work!  So, she came over yesterday afternoon and got the car.  She brought it back this afternoon, she's off tomorrow and Friday plus Bill needed the car for something he has to do tomorrow.  When I took her home, I made a side-trip to Hobby Lobby.  I needed another skein of yarn for the blanket I'm making for her so I got that but I might actually need another.  I think I've mentioned that before.
 
Maggie Moo was overjoyed to see Otter.  We were in the office/pachinko room when we saw her pulling into the driveway.  Bill yelled "who's at the door" and Maggie answered him - literally, she was talking and running at full speed to the door to greet her Otter.  As soon as Otter was parked, I let Maggie Moo out the door and she slinkywalked all the way to Otter.  Maggie greeted her and then turned back around and headed in the general direction of the front door - she took a short side trip off the porch into the dirt but she got back on task immediately and went back in the front door.  Frasier was happy to see her, he's just a little more reserved than silly Maggie Moo.
 
I heard a report on the local news this morning.  Firewood sellers are stocking up on their supply and have also raised prices from what they were charging last year.  The general forecast is that we'll have a cold winter, similar to last year although maybe not quite as much snow/ice as last winter.  I don't mind the cold weather, but I can do without the ice!  Snow is fun, as long as it's not accompanied by ice.  We are probably ok on firewood, since Bill got so much as the lumberyard when they were giving it away.  He might get another load or two, he hasn't decided yet.
Otter didn't go through any of the craft stuff today, but she's been cleaning out/consolidating/donating stuff each time.  We had been planning on putting it in the attic when she gets through, but I'm rethinking that idea.  I am probably going to clean off the shelves by my workbench in the garage and put her craft stuff there.  A lot of it is stuff that I use, and we know that as soon as it gets packed away it will turn out that somebody needs something out of it!  So, I'm going to turn my craft shelves in the garage back into craft shelves.  The shelves have a few plant items on them and my birdfeeders.  But the main problem is that Bill's junk is still all over my workbench.  I'm going to remedy that situation soon!  AGAIN!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on getting all Bills stuff moved out and kept out.
You are right I would have been complaining about you not blogging.
I never nag just complain.
roggy