Friday, September 19, 2008

Aarrrggghhhh!


In honor of International Talk Like A Pirate Day, this one is just for you Otter. Since I personally can NOT stand Johnny Depp (mostly because of his politics), this is probably the only time you will ever see his picture on my blog! FYI - if you want to see Otter do her impression of a redheaded Texas Woman, ask her father what he calls the pirate pictured above!
Anyway. It's Friday. I'm glad. It's been a busy week. I got quite a bit done at work, put out a few sudden "fires" and dealt with my older boss being every bit of his nearly 92 years. Otter had her last two driving lessons and she also was my chauffer this morning on the way to school. I managed to get some stuff on eBay. Lots of housecleaning & stuff. Dealt with two crazed canines. Normal life, in other words!

That's it for today. Short entry, but I wanted to get the picture up on the correct day. (And before I forget, Bill's name for the pirate is Girly Man!)

No comments: