Monday, September 29, 2008

So What is Monday?

Baby Tuesday just doesn't quite work. So I don't know what to call Monday.

Otter had karate tonight. She managed to make the entire class, but they did not do anything strenuous. She still had to use her inhaler about half way through class time. We'll try again on Wednesday. But if their is any strenuous activity, she will probably have problems.

I would like to remind everyone of my prayer request for Virginia and David, regarding their hearing tomorrow for custody of their grandchildren.
Maggie beagle is always very excited when Otter gets home. Maggie and Frasier will wait for the bus, then as soon as they hear it they will run to the front door and wait. Wiggling. Maggie has apparently decided that I have some control over when Otter gets home, or maybe she thinks that she does. Because this afternoon, from about 20 minutes before the bus arrived the dog kept trying to get me to follow her. Each time that I gave in, she would lead me to the front door and act very excited. I think that she's got the idea into that little furry head of hers that all she has to do is go to the door and her person will appear. She's a very silly baby, that beagle! Frasier is always glad to see Otter, but he's very laid-back. Except in the mornings! Otter feeds the dogs, and they go absolutely nuts waiting for her to get up. Then it's back to being lazy for Frasier.
Speaking of Frasier, he was on his back the other night manuvering his belly underneath my hand. Of course, I obliged and gave the pooch a belly rub. But I noticed something. When I looked at his face, because he was on his back his loose skin was pulled back slightly. And he did not look like a dog at all. He looked very much like a coyote. And he also looked like 100% spoiled rotten!

No comments: