Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Frasier's Thoughts

Woof, dogs. Frasier here.

Just chilling out lately. I haven't had much to barrk at lately, but I have been watching for squirrelllys. I haven't seeeen anny but I know they are out there. I just haven't spotted themm yett.

My litttle sisterrr Maggie is really being sillllie. She's madd because my Mommm won't let her get in the big sleeping place. I don't know why Maggie is so madd, I mean she gets a soft big sleeping space already! She even gets to share it with her Mommm. But she's greeeedy, she wants more!

Doggs should not be greeedy. Especially if they are spoiled rottten like we arre.

But you try telling that to Maggie. She's not listening to mee. She should listen to mee, I'm her bigg brotherrr and I know way more than she does.

I'm going to go back to chilling, it's rainy and I feel laazy tonight.

No comments: