Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Still Not Sure if it is Spring or Not

But it is Tuesday. That much, I'm sure of.

I can be allowed to be a little off-center. I'm still hoarse & coughing, although it's better. I'm still dealing with congestion, but it's also better. I think I'm over the cold, but now I think that my springtime allergies have hit.

As Otter says when she wants to be sarcastic, Joy to the World.

(She's a teenager. She's sarcastic. It's just part of the territory).

Anyway. Back to other stuff. Well, I guess to go "back to other stuff" I would have had to be discussing them first. Which I wasn't. At least, I don't think so. But like I said, I'm still off-center! :)

It did get cold the last couple of nights. But not that cold. So all the firewood that was brought in has now been taken back outside. By Otter, who groaned & complained the entire time but did it anyway because I didn't give her a choice. After she swept the kitchen & dining room but before she vacuumed the living room. Which was accompanied by more of that Teenage Sarcasm! Then we moved the couch & love seat out and vacuumed behind them. It was very dusty back there!

Did I have a point? I think I did. What was it? Oh yeah, weather! It did get to below freezing last night, but just barely and not for very long. The bluebonnet was uncovered yesterday, recovered last night and then uncovered this morning. The tulips look great, I haven't gotten any pictures of them in the last couple of days but they are doing nicely.

No new Fenton lately. I have been to two thrift stores in the last two days, but I haven't found any Fenton. It's out there, I'll find it eventually so I'm not overly concerned. But I'm about to move 3 pieces to the shelf Bill made for me which will be on a wall in the bedroom, so I'm going to need to find some to fill in the empty spaces left! Well, it makes a good excuse anyway. Like I ever need one, when it comes to Fenton!

No comments: