Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Whine Wednesday

This is what I have to whine about today:

I'm still coughing and it's driving me crazy! It's not a constant cough, it has gotten better. But when I start coughing, I can't stop. I have nearly coughed myself into choking a couple of times and my eyes always water. I DON'T LIKE THIS! It's better, I'm just tired of it because it's been long enough now. It's part of my normal asthma cycle, and my allergies are now beginning to kick in which is a big part of why I'm coughing. Otter and I went to a craft/junk store today and she had no problem figuring out where I was - all she had to do was listen!

Since it's Wednesday, I stopped at the liquor store and bought two bottles of wine. So it's also Wine Wednesday!

Tulip & bluebonnet pictures probably tomorrow. I took a bunch of pictures yesterday, they look great.

No comments: