Thursday, August 04, 2011

Some Funny Stuff

I though that some fun stuff was in order today. 


A kitty after my own heart!  Except that I'm not a fan of white wine particularly.



Anybody who has ever followed google's maps will appreciate this one.  Along with anyone who happens to be a Whovian.


Just because I think that snakes are cool and rattlesnakes are really cool.  Comes from a) being a Texan, b) being my mother's daughter or c) all of the above.


This is MaggieMoo's life philosophy.

And another Who funny!  Notice that it's even the 5th doctor, the coolest one of them all.  It's correct, right down to the hat, bag of jellybaby candy and the 20' long scarf.


This is Basement Cat, you can ignore the part about soul stealing and just enjoy the cat in the yarn.  Which he might have been strung up with next!


This is obviously a beagle, and it's correct.  Frasier used to get out on a regular basis, before we got the fence issue sorted out.  He always came home, except for one time that we had to go find him but he was on his way home at the time.  MaggieMoo has gotten out twice.  She didn't find her way home, one time I found her and one time the neighbor across the street found her.  She had fence issues as well.

I almost never find funny pictures of dogs that resemble Fraiser.  He's not left out on purpose, it just happens that way.


My back deck.  6 months ago.  Sigh.

No comments: