Monday, August 01, 2011

A Word From Frasier

My momm saided that I could tail you aboutt today.  Today is a goooooooood day.

Weee all gots beffdays.  Even the peoples.  We dun't think the peoples haves as much funns on their beffdays as weee do.

I had a beffday when I firstest came to my peoples.  Mommm saided it was the day they got me.  But really, I got them for a present.  They didn't getted me, I gotted them.  Then when the big people pup was having herr beffday, shee gotted my sister Maggie.  Maggie had her beffday on a special day that was a special people's beffday, we dun't know that people but Maggie's mommm saided that it was a special lady people named Grrrmy Clrrra.  My momm saided that my beffday could now bee the sames day as Maggie's beffday.  That was okkk with meee.

But my mommm and Maggie's mommm (shee's the big people pup) tolded me about a different beffday for doggies.  It's for all the doggies that were in shelters (like me!) before they getted their peoples and their furrever homes.

It's today.  If you gots a dog, even if it didn't comed from a shelter, you should go hugg it.  Doggies like huggs.  And treats!  We likes treats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They also like lots of naps. Kind of like some people that we know. My dog likes to chase the cats. Cookie didn't come from a shelter but we rescued her anyway. She was with people who had to get rid of her. So we got her. Froggy

Otter Mom said...

Fraiser says that Cookie is a good doggie.